Sunday 18 August 2013

Dear Blog

Desperation! Desperation! Desperation!

The Desperation of my black dark mind causes me to seek for Gratification, Peace and Love in places that dehumanise me, in places that take away ubumina and belittles imibono yami nemicabango yami.
I am reduced to isithunzela forsaking my Spirit, my God and my great Destiny.

I wait in long queues everyday to receive a Blessing from a man who himself is desperate for this Blessing.
He gives me water and vaseline to take away my desperation , I believe and viola it works?

I wait again for a desperate 5 years to be given a T-shirt and a promise yokwakhelwa iRDP (reconstruction and development program)  house ngiphinde ngikhushulelwe imali yeqolo ngo R10. 
Ngoba I am so desperate I go ahead and once again queue from dusk till dawn to cast my vote for a man who is oh so desperate, resorting to desperate measures for power and recognition. This leaves me truly reconstructed and in need of a program to develop my sense of pride.

My desperate black dark mind supresses my own reasoning causing me to say yes its fine that another person of a different ethnicity and background should determine how I fix my hair, colour my face and adorn my body that is uniquely mine. So I find myself once again queuing to be told by a Chinese man what hair extension I should fix on my crown of glory. Thinking that this is going to extend me to my Glory I go ahead use imali yeqolo lami elingalali lisebenzela abantwana bami and buy this hair extension only to realise 5 yrs down the line that it has stolen my crown and left me bald.

Ok now I'm bald my head is a playground for foreign ideas and philosophies. I leave umuzi wami nabantwana bami ngiyosebenza emazweni ngisebenza amashift awu 3 ngelanga ngisebenzela imali yetransport nerent kanye netax. hooweee!!! ngaze ngakhathala ,ngaze nga desperate for someone to touch my feet, massage iqolo lami and listen to the blab that comes out of my desperate lips.
Its not long before I find a man or a woman who is desperate for praise, love and a mat to wipe his or her feet on. She or he kneels and I jump up and down saying "yes, yes, yes  I will"  only to find that his or her knees are now resting on my neck causing me to suffocate.

Perhaps if I'm lucky I will be found resting my bald black dark corrupted and twisted head on the fast train to neverland but if I'm not I will be deported back to my black dark mind never to return.

             Lost in the stars "Trouble Man" the Baron Samedi interpretation
 






No comments:

Post a Comment